Return and Exchange Policy
Return and Exchange time periods:
Our policy lasts 30 days (since day of purchase). If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return.
- Please return items with all accessories and packaging. If you do not, we may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
- If you received a discount or free item by purchasing multiple items together, you will lose that benefit if you do not return all items purchased.
- All Final Sale merchandise cannot be returned. Other nonreturnable purchases include custom orders, personalized orders, digital content, prepaid cards (including third-party gift cards), gift packaging, memberships, completed services, bidets, opened consumable items including batteries, cleaning agents, oils, fuel, ink and 3D printer filament.
Refund method and timing:
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-3 business days.
If you haven’t received a refund within 2-3 business days, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the following step to exchange your item.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on returns if the item was not damaged or defective when received by customer.
How to Return:
Contact Us at email@example.com to confirm return eligibility. We will provide you with the following step to return your purchase.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return Address: 400 Del Antico Ave # 228, Oakley, CA, 94561